- Small volume packaging. Packed in 2 ml and 12 ml vials, explicitly designed for PCR work, helping prevent cross-contamination or contamination of larger water containers.
- Purification and Preparation Process
- The purification process includes continuous deionization, reverse osmosis, UV-treatment, 0.1 μm filtration, followed by sterilization. No DEPC treated.
- 18.2mΩ deionized; 0.10μM sterile filtered.
- Sterility: SAL 10-6; Endotoxins: < 0.005eu/ml; Nuclease Activity: none observed.
- Applicable for multiple lab tests
- Applications: PCR, RT-PCR, q-PCR, restriction enzyme assays, modifying enzyme assays, transfection, cloning, transformation, and all general molecular biology lab procedures.
|Item||Packaging||Sterile||Total Volume||Total Pieces|
|19-6018-25C||25 x 1.8 ml/Pack, 30 Packs/Case||Yes||1350 ml||750|
|19-6018-100C||100 x 1.8 ml/Pack, 20 Packs/Case||Yes||3600 ml||2000|
|19-6010-50C||50 x 10 ml/Pack, 10 Packs/Case||Yes||5000 ml||500|