The filters are basically incorporates a hydrophobic PTFE membrane in a polypropylene housing, provide excellent thermal and chemical compatibility . The Vent filters are available in diameter 13mm, 25mm, 50mm, with pore sizes 0.22µm or 0.45µm and different connections.
- Integrity testable
- Robust design and construction allow for multiple autoclave cycles
- Designed to be reusable but also offers the convenience of being disposable
- Available in pre-sterilized or non-sterilized packaging
- PTFE Membrane and polypropylene housing offer broad chemical compatibility
- Optimized PTFE membrane provides superior flow rates in a compact device
- Provides ULPA filtration (>99.999% @ 0.3um)
- Sterile Venting of bioreactors, fermentation tanks, media flasks, and carboys
- Sterile gas purge of cell culture vessels or flling vessels In-line sterilization of and particulate removal from air and gases
- Obstruct moisture to protect equipment.